Posted: Mar 5th 2008 11:16AM (Unverified) said

Actually, 1700 California time would be 8 p.m. EST.

California is 3 hours behind the Eastern Time Zone, so yeah.

Posted: Mar 5th 2008 11:43AM (Unverified) said

Hahaha! Glad I'm not the only one with international time problems! Whatever time it is, we'll keep a look out and let ya'll know.

Thanks for clearing that up, Micgo. Much appreciated.

Posted: Mar 5th 2008 12:25PM Pagan said

Can't wait. Might be all fluff and hocus pocus, but I get sucked in more and more everytime Funcom shows a new movie. Graphically, AoC is beautiful and stunning. If Funcom can pull things together, AoC will in the least find a healthy niche customer base and be profitable.

Posted: Mar 5th 2008 12:26PM (Unverified) said

I pre-ordered a month ago. The big ole collector's edition no less. Right before they bounced the release date - of course. But I'm still sold too. Cannot wait!

Posted: Mar 5th 2008 3:34PM (Unverified) said

As the first person said 1700 PST is 8PM EST, and its coming out thursday not today. Do more research massively.

Posted: Mar 5th 2008 3:36PM (Unverified) said

Axus... you are correct. Totally my bad. It was early. Not enough coffee.

Tell me... by the tone of your post, you never make mistakes, right?

Posted: Mar 5th 2008 4:04PM (Unverified) said

no its no offense to you, its just I am getting a bit fedup with the shotty reporting jobs of massively as of late. I think they are trying to much to rush out stories, and not thinking them over or really reading the stories that they are copy and pasting.

Posted: Mar 5th 2008 4:21PM (Unverified) said

Gotcha. Well, as I said I totally missed the "Thursday" thing on that Gamasutra report and I shouldn't have. It was right in front of my face. That was definitely my fault as I was rushing that post out this morning.

Lesson learned! I will be much more diligent about opening my eyes. Oh, and having ALL of my morning coffee BEFORE doing any work! ;)

Posted: Mar 5th 2008 4:24PM (Unverified) said

Correction: Ten Ton Hammer, NOT Gamasutra. It's been one of THOSE days. Ugh. And I took my Gingko even! ;)