We'll kick off our roundup with all the news and a fantastic first-look gallery from our sister site, WoW Insider. For those hungry for even more news, check out the extended coverage from all over the web after the jump!
- 2.4 patch notes up -- Read and enjoy!
- Sunwell Isle map and PTR news -- Ready for the Sunwell? We are!
- Bornakk announces region free test servers -- Could we eventually see region-free live servers?
- PTR copy enabled, Rocket Boots changed
- PTR up "soon," WSG changes coming
- Patch 2.4: Hyjal and Black Temple attunements removed
- Badges of Justice topple the Black Temple
- Hunters, say hello to Thor'idal -- A bow that removes your need for a quiver or ammo? Legendary!
- Blues confirm more changes to come in patch 2.4
Gallery: Patch 2.4 Sunwell Isle
- 2.4 Test realm overview -- Boubouille and crew have rounded up models for mobs, weapons, armor, and more. This is a great post full of eye-candy.
- PTR Patch Notes 2.4.0, Pictures, Sunwell -- World of Raids seems to have an equally crack team of people who love to dig through patch code and find new goodies. There are a few gems in the wall-o-text/pictures, so definitely worth a look-through.
- UI & Macros Forum: Upcoming 2.4 changes - Concise list -- For all the folks who love to tweak their game via authoring mods and macros, be warned. Functionality changes! For the rest of us who just use mods or macros, be warned -- WoW will undoubtedly explode. Again. (Started by Green, carried by Blue.)
- General: A quick note on honor tabulation in 2.4 PvP just in case you weren't clear.
- General: Oops, we forgot to put in the extension to 25 dailies -- Well, you could give us 5 more if you're feeling guilty about leaving them out of the patch notes while putting them on test. We're sure none of our fellow players would mind.
- Test Realm Forums: 2.4 PTR FAQ -- Just in case you're looking to jump in there, this is the first place you should stop and read.
- Patch 2.4: Weapons, Sunwell and more -- A nice roundup with some video for those who like to see things in action.