Posted: Feb 2nd 2008 6:10PM Pagan said

THat's great. TR got off to a rocky launch (seems to be popular nowadays) but Destination Games should be given credit for improving the game in record time. TR is a great alternative to the high fantasy MMORPGs on thr market.

Posted: Feb 2nd 2008 8:47PM (Unverified) said

Thank you for reporting this and also for giving voice to those whom aren't into the perpetual whine lifestyle of " 'imaspecialsnowflakemumtoldmeso' give me X now. Its too hard. No wait, you made it too easy. Oh bollocks too hard again ".

Posted: Feb 3rd 2008 11:04AM (Unverified) said

Mark... couldn't agree more. If you read my other blitherings here at Massively you'll see that I'm not one for high fantasy. I pretty much outright detest WoW, and frankly couldn't give an orcs ass about anything having to do with, well.. orcs. Things that floats my boat are MMOs like City of Heroes/Villains, TR, Pirates, Hero Online... hell, I even loved Auto Assault. I played one iteration of TR back at E3 2005, right after they "cleaned the slate" for the 2nd or 3rd time and finally found what they work looking for. It's been a long and bumpy road, but it's paid off. Heck, I spend several hours in TR today as a matter of fact! ;)

Adele... you're most welcome! As I said to Mark, if you read my bllitherings here you'll find I'm not one to beat around the bush. I didn't get the nickname "The Mad Man" for nothin'. At 40 years old (and having lived IN the world and not down in my parent's basement behind a screen trying to be oh so 1337), I don't have much patience for - as you so eloquently put it: 'imaspecialsnowflakemumtoldmeso'. I swear I'm gonna use that in a post down the road! ;) I tell it like it is.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2008 1:13AM (Unverified) said

This is a great mmo that really deserves the award. I don't remember when was the last time anyone came out with anything innovative like this. Not to mention that they are pumping out content and patches at a frightening pace. Everyone should try this one.

Posted: Feb 5th 2008 6:19PM (Unverified) said

Lol Eli, WoW is fine. I like pretty much both Fantasy and Sci Fi... but TR doesn't do it for me for the fact that its basically a third person shooter with qsts.

Posted: Apr 16th 2008 11:07AM (Unverified) said

An award eh? Well it certainly wasn't for customer service of that I am quiet sure!!!!

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM