Here's another: Lila Dreams, by Creatrix Games, "a small game development studio located all around the world." It's set to launch this year on Flash gaming site Kongregate; the game's back end will be in Java, and the interface will be Flash. Here are some things I could glean from the blog:
- No magic (though there might be "psychic powers")
- No level grind
- No fantasy setting or races
- 2D platforming combat with "RPG-like mechanics"
- Gardening -- but "in a surrealistic game world where plants are not just plants"
- Players will apparently be inhabiting the mind of an 11-year-old girl named Lila
- Mood-based world-altering as a result of player cooperation
[via Boing Boing]