Yesterday in Second Life we:
- Spent US$1,354,000 at an exchange rate of L$266.5 to US$1
- Exchanged US$250,000 at an average of US$10,400.0 per hour.
- Market buys were US$171,000
- Market sales were US$78,000
- Limit-limit buys were US$800
- The busiest time was at 3pm when about US$18,000 was exchanged.
- The quietest time was 6am when about US$6,000 was exchanged.
In World of Warcraft average prices [via wowecon.com] for key materials are:
|Stack of Netherweave||3 g 0 s|
|Primal Air||20 g 99 s|
|Primal Earth||3 g 25 s|
|Primal Fire||21 g 40 s|
|Primal Life||10 g 0 s|
|Primal Mana||16 g 0 s|
|Primal Might||87 g 50 s|
|Primal Shadow||16 g 0 s|
|Primal Water||17 g 60 s|
|Stack of Thick Clefthoof Leather||60 g 0 s|
In EVE Online average prices and volumes for key minerals [via EVE Central] are:
|Commodity||Average Buy Price (ISK)||Buy Volume||Average Sell Price (ISK)||Sell Volume|
In Final Fantasy XI average prices for key items [via FFXIAH.com] are: