Posted: Jan 11th 2008 3:26PM (Unverified) said

I've been all over the place the last couple of weeks. I have my DDO subscription, which is my MMORPG mainstay, but the past two weeks I've played WoW on a friends account. I officially hung up the towel on that one yesterday, so I'm giving the DAOC trial a go mostly because I hear they have low level PVP battle grounds, and since it's a free trial, I'd give it a go. I want a window into what Warhammer is going to tend too.

Official DDO warning: DDO (like table top) is dependent on who you're playing with! It includes built in voice chat because you're rouge buddy might know where that trap is when you don't. Two steps in the wrong direction can mean the difference between a party wipe and happy fun time.

Because I'm a huge nerd I wrote a DDO primer for SA members I 'm trying to bring in the game. If you want to see what you're getting yourself into.

Posted: Jan 11th 2008 4:22PM GRT said

Let's play Comment Lotto... what are the chances this one makes it? 1 in 3 maybe?

Anyway... I'll be digging deeper into POTBS, trying to decide if I'll cash in my pre-order or let this one slide. And I'm back into EQ2, working on a sarnak or whatever they're called. Timorous Deep is *so* *much* *better* of a newbie zone than Antonica ever was...it's like I'm playing a totally different game.

My WoW and Tabula Rasa subs have run out and I'm going to leave them off for a while.

Submit #2

Posted: Jan 11th 2008 6:49PM preciousj said

Playing Guild Wars, getting Dervish up to 20. Taking Pally out to SSC in WoW. Trying Mythos beta, just got key today.

Posted: Jan 11th 2008 6:51PM preciousj said

By the way Schad, I'm reading your DnD primer... I've been intrigued with the game for awhile, might give it a shot.

Perfect Ten: My World of Warcraft launch memories