Yesterday in Second Life we:
- Spent US$1,294,000 at an exchange rate of L$269.1 to US$1
- Exchanged US$273,000 at an average of US$11,400.0 per hour.
- Market buys were US$200,000
- Market sales were US$72,000
- Limit-limit buys were US$700
- The busiest time was at 8am when about US$18,000 was exchanged.
- The quietest time was 1am when about US$6,000 was exchanged.
In World of Warcraft average prices [via wowecon.com] for key materials are:
|Stack of Netherweave||3 g 0 s|
|Primal Air||23 g 0 s|
|Primal Earth||3 g 88 s|
|Primal Fire||22 g 80 s|
|Primal Life||9 g 75 s|
|Primal Mana||16 g 90 s|
|Primal Might||88 g 97 s|
|Primal Shadow||16 g 0 s|
|Primal Water||18 g 0 s|
|Stack of Thick Clefthoof Leather||62 g 0 s|
In EVE Online average prices and volumes for key minerals [via EVE Central] are:
|Commodity||Average Buy Price (ISK)||Buy Volume||Average Sell Price (ISK)||Sell Volume|
In Final Fantasy XI average prices for key items [via FFXIAH.com] are: