- 18,117 new signups bringing the total to 11,640,173 signups.
- A peak concurrency of 53,316 at 2:20PM, and a minimum concurrency of 30,031 at 1:15AM. Median concurrency for the day was 41,340.
- The Grid Stability Index for the day was 1.61 (lower is better).
- A rack of hardware lost communications during the day, taking out a slew of simulators that had to be migrated to other servers. Linden Lab has published a full list of the affected sims.
- Concerns came up today that the long delays in relisting people/places/groups for search may be being amplified by a bug in the google search appliance software. A new version is under test.
Below is the day's concurrency graphed for yesterday (left), and the corresponding day from the previous week (right)
Active users reported by Linden Lab (that is, users who have logged in for more than 60 minutes in the last 60 days) is 1,437,717. Linden Lab last updated this figure on 26 Dec 2007 at 23:59.