Posted: Dec 28th 2007 4:05PM Ghen said

Back when I did play... ArkInventory was an awesome bag mod that allowed you to create custom bags that expanded to fit whatever items you had on hand. It would sort items based on either built in or user created categories.

Posted: Dec 28th 2007 6:21PM BevansDesign said

Sounds like Advanced Bags Plus. I've been using ABP for about as long as I've been playing WoW (3 years or so) and I can't imagine playing without it. It's not Ace2, but I think it uses its libraries.

Posted: Dec 28th 2007 4:20PM (Unverified) said

My #1 mod for any class (but healers esp) is Pitbull. You need to be using this.

Posted: Dec 28th 2007 4:44PM (Unverified) said

Recount is the Ace2 mod I can't live without -- a full-featured damage meter/statistics mod that lets you break down damage done, healing done, damage taken, and a ton of other stats for yourself and others in your party/raid, on a per-fight and rolling basis.

Quite handy for figuring out why the tank died or how the healers kept him alive.

Posted: Dec 28th 2007 6:23PM BevansDesign said

Odd. Why did someone bother to port SCT? Parrot is definitely superior, and far more configurable.

Posted: Dec 28th 2007 8:19PM Ghen said

You know, I thought I saw every mod ever made.. but I've never heard of either Parrot or ABP. Color me surprised. When I played WoW I had over 60 mods installed including all the fubar plugins.

Posted: Dec 29th 2007 7:37PM (Unverified) said

Omen because threat management is VERY important
Recount because its better than any other damage meter
Bartender 3 for the action bar
Autobar to make consumables easier to manage
Pitbull for unit frames
Bigwigs because its better than deadly boss mods
Closetgnome because i like it more than other "set" managers
Baggins because i like it better than ArkInventory, no configuration needed
Ratingsbuster beause 14 to crit doesn't mean as much as a %
Skillet because its better than AdvancedTradeskillWindow
Parrot because it is better than SCT
Fubar because its better than Titan Panel
Aloft because its better than the default floating health bars
Cartographer because is such an awesome map
nQuestLog because its better than monkeyquest
oRA2 because its better than CT_RA
Prat because the standard chat window is left wanting
Quartz because its such a HUGE improvement over the standard castingbar,
TinyTip (or Cowtip) because its so much better than the normal tooltip

and also little things like the following

ClassTimer, CML, ColaLight, DrDamage, ElkBuffBars, EQCompare, Fubar_BattlegroundFU, Fubar_DurabilityFu, Fubar_ExperienceFu, Fubar_FactionsFu, Fubar_FriendsFu, Fubar_GarbageFu, Fubar_GuildFu, Fubar_HonorFu, Fubar_MoneyFu, Fubar_TopscoreFu, MobHealth, myBindings2, TankPoints, Tankalyze, VanasKoS, XLoot

Posted: Dec 29th 2007 7:42PM (Unverified) said

take your gold selling ads somewhere else!

MMO Week in Review: WoW's rebound

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM