Posted: Dec 10th 2007 7:17PM (Unverified) said

Glad to hear they're getting things fixed up. That 'upgrade' was one colossal muck-up!

Posted: Dec 11th 2007 12:25AM (Unverified) said

Did you download Trinity yet? :)

Posted: Dec 11th 2007 5:08AM (Unverified) said

Erm, not yet. I've been too busy playing Pirates of the Burning Sea. :D

Posted: Dec 11th 2007 7:24AM Pacey said

Ok, so its hit a few bumps, but it hasnt been all that bad. Need for Speed has done some good things cuz I was online when that record breaking number was hit and there wasn't any issues in gameplay where I was... Jita, well, thats a whole nother story but not out in 0.0 where we were.

The POS thing sucked for CCP, but i didnt mind a few days off from trying to break Sov and shoot at stationary buildings.

I'll agree, the bootini incident (your words) was a big messup, but the rest of this stuff has to be expected in the first few days/weeks of such a massive patch. You absolutely cannot test everything in a game so large.

Posted: Dec 12th 2007 12:20AM (Unverified) said

Yea, in the grand scheme of things I think the boot.ini debacle only affected a small number of players. The next day the broke the record!

Posted: Dec 11th 2007 2:10PM (Unverified) said

I'm impressed that CCP managed to fix the problems in just one day. EVE tends to have a lot of bugs but I'm always impressed at how quickly CCP fix the most major ones. I just wish that they'd be quicker at fixing the minor ones. But I guess they're allowed to take longer to fix those with all the problems that Trinity has caused.

By the way, thanks for the link-back. Feel free to use any of my other screenshots. I don't post all of mine on my blog but you can find more in my Trinity set over at Flickr.

Posted: Dec 12th 2007 12:17AM (Unverified) said

Yea, I'm still eating my salty words. That was pretty quick, hell, they probably fixed some more stuff I don't even know about since I'm not sure what else has gone on in the last 24 hours. haha.

Thanks! I'm always on the lookout for good screen shots. I try to remember where I snatched them from, so I can spread the link-love around.