On the bright side, shooting player owned structures is one of the most mind-numbing things to do in the game. Repairing structures ranks second! Trust me if you never participated in POS warfare it's not very exciting. But honestly, for those that do this is still pretty jacked-up. There is no easy solution for the developers, what else can they do besides bringing the servers down? That and I guess fixing it. I like fixed shiny expansions that let me harp on other things in the game besides a case of the MMO bugs.
Should the servers be taken down? Implants poofing, POS warfare, UI issues, graphical instabilities, and the list goes on... Hopefully, CCP fixes these more serious in-game bugs by tomorrow, well, that's a stretch. The EVE developers were so hyped up and energetic over Trinity, and their players were very supportive. I bought into it, I can't help feeling let-down. Now that EVE Trinity is actually out, its plain sad to see all these bugs. It's a true shame, a lot of hard work went into EVE Trinity.
Some problems relating to POS warfare as reported by various players on the EVE forums:
- Problems with controlling POS guns
- Cyno damps don't work
- Jump bridge modules offline every DT
- Password resets
- Arrays emptying after they offline themselves
- Silo's not accepting inputRefinery structures swallowing input
- Some reactor/silo links just turned off for no reason
- Mobile labs apparently have about as much hit-points as a cargo container and can be suicide ganked with a frig