Posted: Dec 5th 2007 8:24AM (Unverified) said

FFXI

Posted: Dec 5th 2007 8:29AM (Unverified) said

Trinity should be on the list, you have freakin burning crusade on there and thats an expansion!

Posted: Dec 5th 2007 8:39AM (Unverified) said

I agree.

Posted: Dec 5th 2007 9:06AM Krystalle Voecks said

I think the distinction he's making is content patch versus paid expansion.

But by the same token, if Issue 11 in CoX drops before the end of the month, that would qualify under those guidelines as well.

Posted: Dec 5th 2007 4:43PM (Unverified) said

It is an expansion, you just don't have to pay for it like greedy greedy blizzard. They are adding new ships, skills, weapons, missions, etc. Same thing as adding classes and professions, CCP just doesn't box it and put it in a store, they make it freely available. Rev III should be allowed if Crusade is, end of story.

Posted: Dec 5th 2007 9:04AM (Unverified) said

I would agree that Trinity should be there but the voting has theoretically started and it's far too early to tell how good that expansion is. There are a bunch of things left out from that short list, though, such as EverQuest II's Kunark expansion, Sword of the New World, Vanguard, and a number of others.

I honestly felt that Kunark was quite good, but I only played through the first 20ish levels of it, not the latter chunk (bulk) of content. Burning Crusade was good and bad, but still high quality overall. LotRO is an almost awesome game with too many things in it that go counter to my playstyle for me to fully enjoy (aggro birds all over the place, too much overland group content, etc.).

My vote would go to uhh... I really don't know. Make a poll and I submit mine anonymously.

Posted: Dec 7th 2007 11:51AM (Unverified) said

Hey Krystalle... CoX Issue 11 did drop, last week as a matter of fact.