Posted: Nov 27th 2007 2:32PM (Unverified) said

When getting begged in WoW, if I'm not in the middle of anything, I like to drop 100 gold in the trade window then go make dinner or something.

Posted: Nov 27th 2007 2:50PM (Unverified) said

I just ignore them, but I love the trade-and-leave ploy SN mentions.

Posted: Nov 27th 2007 3:19PM Ghen said

I eloquently insult them. That is to say, I don't use curses and if I have a choice I'll use the larger word with more syllables. This usually gets one of two replies... Either they insult me back and /ignore me before I can respond or they take the abuse and wonder what they did wrong. If its the second one then I continue insulting them because that is the type of person that will never /ignore me and all the time they're reading my insults I'm saving my fellow man from getting begged upon.

Posted: Nov 27th 2007 3:37PM MilitantRabbit said

I just ignore the people asking for teleports in the shout channel.

Posted: Nov 28th 2007 4:42AM (Unverified) said

I usually just ignore the beggars but if I'm feeling in a mood, I shout to the zone that "beggar's name here" is giving away gold to newbies to help them out.

Posted: Dec 11th 2007 6:57PM (Unverified) said

A new update in Runescape Dec 10th has caused quite a controversy. It has made it difficult for parents to help there kids playing the game. I know this to be true since my boys started me playing this.

Also, pk'ing (PvP player killing) has now been limited to an arena and you are given the player you are to kill instead of an open field. I have seen polls that 90% say they want RS the way it was before and two thirds will be discontinuing their paid subscription.

FYI

Posted: Dec 30th 2007 5:21PM (Unverified) said

Runescape is full of beggars, and stalkers if your a girl. Most if that clears when your a member though, a lot of members do not need to ask you for cash or stalk you (since they are stalking someone else no clue why).

Global Chat: Doom and WAAAGH!

Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 8:00PM