Posted: Nov 20th 2007 3:26PM Kamokazi said

I saw the Shatner one on my lunch break at about 1pm EST on the Discovery Network's Military Channel. It was rather amusing...I was assuming it was a Priceline commercial at first.

Posted: Nov 20th 2007 4:34PM RogueJedi86 said

Kinda cool, even though it's painfully obvious Mr. T and Shatner would never play WoW.

I'll be completely surprised if Verne Troyer says he plays anything other than a Gnome.

Posted: Nov 20th 2007 5:31PM Ghen said

Thats the whole point ;) Especially in the Mr. T commercial they make it clear they don't know what they are talking about.

Posted: Nov 20th 2007 6:07PM Mike Schramm said

Hahaha-- Maybe Mr. T is handy with computers. Classic.

Posted: Nov 20th 2007 8:19PM (Unverified) said

Someone should start a petition to Blizzard asking for The Hoff to be in the next advert (unless The Hoff has turned them down).

Posted: Nov 20th 2007 8:31PM (Unverified) said

I'd sign that petition, Brinstar! =D

Posted: Nov 20th 2007 9:27PM (Unverified) said

I met Shatner at an event in Chicago...he's a pretty cool guy. I hope to have half the energy he does at his age when I'm that old.

Posted: Nov 20th 2007 9:28PM (Unverified) said

I love Shatner, not only because I grew up watching the Star Trek movies, but also because now in his later years he reminds me of my father. I'm jealous that you got to meet him!

The guy (Shatner) is a force to be reckoned with. Everyone who hasn't already should check out his spoken-word music album "Has Been," which was co-written with Ben Folds. It's a work of ironic genius if you ask me. ;)

Posted: Nov 20th 2007 9:31PM (Unverified) said

Oh, another note about Shatner and the music album; the guy -- and you can see it in this commercial -- has a way with the rhythm of words. We used to make fun of him for it back when he was James T. Kirk but he's really run with it and made it into something special. He's like Christopher Walken in that regard.

Posted: Nov 21st 2007 1:33AM (Unverified) said

If they can get Dave Chapelle to do a commercial no other big cheese would come close to such awesome sauce. "For the last time, I'm not RICK JAMES, my pet is! I play a hunter, I shoot things from afar with magical arrows of death, and I loot items I'm not supposed to. I'm late for my raid, if you aren't cyberin' I'm out!" Not even Chuck could top Chapelle, maybe Jack Baur, but not Chuck.