Without the class developer on hand, all Guardian and Burglar revamp questions were deflected. As were most other inquiries. It seems that the developers couldn't answer many questions at all. But here is the little that I was able to glean from them.
Housing improvements in Book 12 include being able to use Bound items for decoration and house items will be able to be rotated on their hooks. There is also a "high likelihood" that alts will be able to use the recall to home feature of other characters on the same account.
- There are no plans for additional mounts in-game other than horses.
- A barber shop is being added so players can change their hairstyle or add a scar for a price.
- The new outfitter function that will allow you to wear one set of equipment for stats and another for display will not function in Monster Play.
- Guardians may be getting better at initiating Fellowship Maneuvers.
- The Lorebook wiki will be accessible in-game soon.
A complete transcript of the chat can be found on Stratics LotRO page.