Posted: Nov 5th 2007 2:51PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Looks nifty, but I am still not playing EQ2 until they bring back the Beastlord

Posted: Nov 5th 2007 5:12PM (Unverified) said

I think I might play this again just to see what these zones look like compared to EQ1. The Dreadlands was one of my favorite zones.

Posted: Nov 5th 2007 9:33PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
if the system requirements were not so high I would be all for it but if you want an alternative to WOW i suggest LOTRO, very fun game.

Posted: Nov 18th 2007 4:40AM (Unverified) said

I played eq1 for 5 years and moved to eq2 and played for about 5 months after seeing all that was missed in eq2 i was very upset changing the game from being a open world to just having a bad and good side and both side having equal zones one with orcs other with gnolls its kinda of a stupid approach, i think the best thing would be to take EQ1 and come out with a TOTAL revamp and release that make all the zone updated graphics butter run engin and change some of the spells and classes around. if that was release i can Promise that almost all eq player would return the the once great world of eq.

I still remember the launch of POK it was a down fall you take a game where player dependincies was high you would have too look for dru or wiz to get you to places or take the long walk then they make this retarded book that you click to zone up to POK walk 10 feet to the zone you need to go to. WHY do that why make a game easier then it need to be the fun of it was exploring taking hours to get places i just wish in some way i could go back and start my eq days over WOW just does not have what i need its great game but come on EQ IS still top of its game...

Betawatch: November 15 - 21, 2014

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 8:00PM

The Stream Team: No more Landmark tour deaths!

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 3:00PM