Posted: Nov 5th 2007 9:33AM (Unverified) said

Well by yesterday (Sunday the 4th) I figured I hadn't won from the 24 hour contest SO I went out and bought Tabula Rasa Collector's Edition, of course (lol), and it was well worth every penny I spent on it. Only got a chance to play for about 4 hours but really probably the coolest mix of MMO/shooter/halo-ish (armor regen) With some leet graphics.

I didn't know how it was going to be as far as game play, But so far it's great!

Does this mean I can't play when I'm raiding? .... hummm

Posted: Nov 5th 2007 11:06AM (Unverified) said

A mmo not expecting european players? Wasn't that so EQ era? But then again I'd expect it from the xenophobic NCsoft anyway.

Tabula rasa, hrm I had the fortune (or misfortune I don't know) to beta test it, it's fun ... for the first 5 levels then you've basically seen the entire game. I maxed out my character to see the end game in beta but it was as bad as the start game so I decided not to take the plunge and buy this single-dimension game.

I will admit I did leave it about a month before live so unless they patched in some massive amounts of different and diverse content then it's still the same shit pile I played back then and not even worth the cash I payed to pre-order, could have had another pint last night instead.

Posted: Nov 5th 2007 1:54PM (Unverified) said

I thought launch day went well. I haven't experienced any queues yet, but I am playing on the US servers.

I really like the way a person can solo as much as they want without really hindering their progress.

The only complaint I have so far is the lack of UI customization. At least let me get rid of the chat spam window or make it smaller.

The Think Tank: Thoughts on PAX East 2014