Posted: Nov 4th 2007 10:03PM (Unverified) said

Personally, I say that they should take their time. They've got the deep pockets of the gaming behemoth EA behind them, and it's honestly one of the most anticipated games in the queue. The launch has GREAT promise, and it's theirs to screw up. I know I plan on checking it out.

Posted: Nov 2nd 2007 9:58AM (Unverified) said

This is only a good thing to me, considering I agree that get 'er done when she is done approach. I'm just glad to hear that there isn't any rushing or anything like that. Plus yet another chance for me to get into the beta! Looking forward to what Mythic will be producing and hopefully I will have time to make another Dwarven Burgdorn for their game!

Posted: Nov 2nd 2007 10:05AM (Unverified) said

Its amazing how long they are taking. I do hope they get it done by early 2008. I know they want to get it all right but its driving me nuts waiting.

Posted: Nov 2nd 2007 10:14AM (Unverified) said

Posted: Nov 2nd 2007 10:20AM (Unverified) said

ok that was odd... It lagged on me so I thought it was my connection.

Izzy consider how long WoW took, it was announced in 2000 and didn't come out to 2004. Really to churn a game in 3 years is a good time limit. Also Mythic has only been working on the game for 2 years or so and while I know it is killer to wait, the longer the better I would say.

Betawatch: December 13 - 19, 2014